Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Longmont Library Writers Group.

 
 
 
 
Last night I spent a wonderful evening speaking at the Longmont Library Writers Group.
 
 

 


  The room was filled with positive energy, and I felt very honored to share some of my writing adventures with such a diversely talented group of people. 


 The genres represented ran the gambit, including journaling, memoirs, Urban Fantasy, poetry, short stories, music, graphic novels, inspirational, straight historical, flash fiction, and one new to me called autobiographical fiction.   


The follow up questions were well thought out, and kept me on my toes. But everyone made me feel very welcome.


 
 


      I sold several books, which is always appreciated, and I truly hope those who made purchases really enjoy my efforts. I also hope the information I imparted was helpful and inspiring.

                                                 www.ginirifkin.com
Photo's by Kathy Brown, sister extraordinaire.





No comments:

Post a Comment