Monday, July 18, 2016

4 Stars for Solace from NetGalley

                   Solace 
     earns 4 STARS from
                     NetGalley!
Here's what reviewer Charlie B said...
I love reading paranormal books.  This one is no different! I finished the book in one day.  Luckily it was my day off when I started reading it. 

It was a good story line right up my alley not only is it paranormal but there is an alpha male and warrior women trying to solve a case.  My one complaint is now I have to wait for the next in the series. 

Inside the book...Read extended excerpt here

                    Pick up your copy of Solace at...
Amazon  
Barnes and Noble 
The Wild Rose Press

                                    Coming Soon

                            
                     Bliss: Fae Warriors Book 2



No comments:

Post a Comment