• PORTENCE, BLISS, SOLACE, A COWBOY'S FATE, VICTORIAN DREAM, SPECIAL DELIVERY, IRON HEART, LADY GALLANT, THE DRAGON AND THE ROSE, FATE OF THE SILVER MOON,......click cover to buy (image by Svetlana Petrova)

Wednesday, February 27, 2013

CAUGHT BETWEEN WINTER AND SPRING



    It is nearly the end of February. I feel trapped between Winter and Spring. We got a foot of snow this weekend so I guess Winter is winning the tug-of-war.  
 
   It is a good time of year for reading seed catalogs, planning the garden, embroidering, and doing research.
 
Here is a website I recently visited that would be a boon to medieval authors. It has quick bites of all things Medieval and can inspire ideas, urge further research, and gives a great overview of different time periods.  http://www.drakensang.com/medieval-times
 

Hope you enjoy what this site has to offer.
 
P.S I think there may be bunnies in my future!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment