• PORTENCE, BLISS, SOLACE, A COWBOY'S FATE, VICTORIAN DREAM, SPECIAL DELIVERY, IRON HEART, LADY GALLANT, THE DRAGON AND THE ROSE, FATE OF THE SILVER MOON,......click cover to buy (image by Svetlana Petrova)

Sunday, October 7, 2012

COWBOY'S GOLDEN

Sounds like the title to a good book, right?

 Actually it is a fantastic beer created by the City Star Brewing Company and served at the Berthoud Historical Society Gala. 

A silent auction, a live auction, perfect weather, amazing food, and wine and beer. What a terrific fund raiser.


    I had so much fun helping out as one of the barkeeps. Dressed in Victorian clothing, as I drew those drafts and tipped the bottles of wine, I had the distinct feeling I did that same thing 120 years ago in an English Pub. Truly a dejavu experience.  


   Virginia and John,
two of my favorite people, stopped to say hello. 


And a good time was had by all.

www.ginirifkin.com

No comments:

Post a Comment